A cake pull, sometimes also known as a ribbon pull, is a New Orleans wedding tradition not unlike the bouquet toss. The bride gathers a number of her single or ...
People also ask
Wedding cake pulls in New Orleans are a local tradition carried over from the Victorian era. Read about this historic tradition with New Orleans & Company.
What do the Charms in a Cake Pull Mean? ; Horseshoe or Clover - Good luck ; Chili pepper - Red hot romance is on the horizon. ; Rocking chair - Long life ahead ...
Cake Pull Up from www.amazon.com
Rating (3,411) · $15.50 · 30-day returns
Easy To Use: Transform an ordinary cake into an exciting surprise with the effortless and easy-to-install system of this money pull box for cash gift. All you ...
Jan 8, 2015 · Hi There, I was wondering if anyone has experience with "cake pulls", a Southern tradition that has small charms baked into the cake ...
Cake Pull Up from www.amazon.com
Rating (279) · $6.99 · 30-day returns
Money in a Cake Easy To Use - 1.Take the number of transparent bags you need and glue it. 2, Put the money into the bag, then fold the money into the box. 3,Cut ...
Cake Pull Up from www.weddingwire.com
Nov 19, 2017 · So i just ordered a cake, and am doing a cake pull. Traditionally, it's a custom for single ladies in the bridal party. I'm on the other ...